- Women's Cuts...$55 to $95
- Children's Cuts...$35 to $40
- Men's Cuts...$30 to $45
- Blow Dry...$35 to $55*
- Hair Extensions...Consultation Required
- One Process...$50*
- Full Foil...$145*
- Partial Foil...$125*
- T-Part Foil...$55*
- Half T-Part Foil...$40*
- Double Process...$125*
*All prices subject to length and amount of hair
- Eyebrow Wax...$16
- Lip or Chin Wax...$12
- Bikini Wax...$30
- Teeny Bikini...$40
- Brazilian Wax...$55*
- Upper Leg...$20
- Lower Leg...$40
- Full Leg...$45
- Complete Arm...$35
- Half Arm...$28
- Under Arm Wax...$20
- Clean Up Patches...$5
Pre Waxing Recommendations
• Make sure your skin is irritation and blemish free because the wax will make it worse.
• If you’re a female, don’t wax two days before your period because this is the time when your skin is most sensitive
• It is recommended to exfoliate and use a light moisturizer for the area you want to wax prior to the session so the wax will take off only your hair and none of your skin.
• Are you afraid of the pain? Take a couple Ibuprofens before the session to help with some of the pain and prevent swelling
• For best results, your hair must be 1/4 of an inch long, which is an average of 10-12 days of growth
• Do not go tanning before your waxing appointment. Tanning dries the skin causing it to be more senstive, which will leave you skin more susceptible to burning
• Always tell your skin care provider if you are currently using any topical creams, or medications for acne or AHA’s for anti aging. These Medications cause the skin to be thinner and will always result in tearing or burning of the skin.
Post Waxing Care
• Try not to wear any tight clothing or panties to prevent irritation
• Keep hands away from freshly waxed skin because this may cause irritation or small pimples
• Do not tan in a bed or go into any steam rooms
• After two days, use a light exfoliator to prevent ingrown hairs as long as there is no current irritation
• If you do get ingrown hairs, I highly recommend starting the use of Whish skin care products or Chromabrite to stop those pesky ingrown hairs.
• Do not shower directly after a wax, give your skin 6-8 hours
• Avoid any friction or rubbing for 4-6 hours
Please email our wedding coordinator at: email@example.com about travel pricing and booking dates for wedding parties. * All makeup booked on a holiday weekend, or a holiday is subject to a fee.
- Eyebrow Tint...$20
- Eyelash Lift...$85
- Eyelash Tint...$25
- Eyelash Tint & Lift...$100
- Classic Full Set...$175
- Cat Eye - Outer Corners...$100
- 2 Weeks...$60
- 3 Weeks...$75
- Bridal Make-up in House Lashes Included...$75
- Night Out Lashes Included...$55
- Prom Lashes Included...$50
- Full Body Airbrush Tan...$40
- Half Body Airbrush Tan...$25
Always shower before application with non-oil based soap. Best results come from a full exfoliation to rid all of your dead skin. This will ensure an even skin tone and help extend the life of your tan.
Wear loose clothing because the bronzer may rub onto your clothes. It will not stain, but you want your skin to hold the tan, not your clothes. Try to avoid wearing silk and nylons.
Have nothing on your body that you weren’t born with. That includes make-up, deodorant, moisturizers, contact lenses, and jewelry. I want your tan to be PERFECT, and with those items on your tan will be uneven.
Wear loose clothing for 8-10 hours so the tan stays on your skin. Don’t participate in any activities that may make you sweat because you will lose some of your tan. This also includes showering.
When showering, don’t use an exfoliator because it will lighten/remove the tan. Use a moisturizing soap.
Post shower, moisturize your skin to ensure a longer lasting tan.
Even better than moisturizer, use a tan maintainer to minimize fading on the tan.
When showering use a moisturizing body wash to help keep the skin moist. Avoid any scrubbing or exfoliating in the shower that will remove or lighten the tan.
After drying, apply moisturizer* while the skin is still damp. Apply a few times a day if possible to keep the skin moist.
Some people use a tan maintainer* to minimize fading on certain parts of the body. Some also use a spray tan product* at home for in between visits or to darken a fading tan.
Artist levels are based on years of technical experience and advanced training. All staff at Leonardo’s has been through extensive in house training as well as various outside training